Labour Relations & Occupational Health & Safety
To manage the labour relations within the ZF Mgcawu DM.
- Handle all labour relations matters. regarding misconduct and grievances.
- Develop labour relations policy and procedures, research and manage the collective bargaining process.
Misconduct Grievance & Disputes
To handle all labour relations matters regarding misconduct and grievances.
- Handle misconduct and grievance matters.
- Render labour relations advice.
- Develop and implement strategies in order to prevent labour unrest.
- Initiate and promote training regarding misconduct and grievance matters.
Collective Bargaining Training and Policy Research
To develop labour relations policy and procedures, research and manage the collective bargaining process.
- Formulate, evaluate and monitor policy and procedures.
- Do research regarding labour relations matters.
- Represent the employer in collective bargaining forums.
- Manage and co-ordinate theemployer functions originating from the Local sector and provincialsector bargaining council.
- Facilitate and coordinate dispute resolution procedures.
- Implement and monitor the application of collective arrangements.
Labour Relations & Occupational Health & Safety Policies